Stopping Mailbox Baseball
n***@sketchgrowl.com
2019-10-13 08:20:19 UTC
I am having a continuing problem with people smashing up my mailbox.
Frustrated, i put up a heavy-duty "Insdestructable" mailbox. This lasted
through a first attack, but it looks like the people came back and used a
sledge hammer on it.
Anyone have clever ideas on catching these people ? There is about 1/4
mile from the mailbox to house. I was thinking of using a auto alarm
vibration detector hooked up to a remote camera to photograph the
delinquent.
Would appreciate any other ideas.
Thanks
I am currently having problems with my cat weeing in my house.It weed the
other day by the door.The smell was terrible.It is a female cat called
Nora.I was wondering how I could stop her from doing this in the future.Is
there a type of spray or something?
thank you
Matthew Hough
I'm sorry for bumping this old thread, but I really feel like I have some advice to offer you - and you seemed to really need it at the time

One of my 2 cats (both neutered males) had taken to painting all of my walls, furniture, and anything else he could reach. I was horrified when I got a UV light. He never did that in all of the 9 years I've had him and didn't when I got him a buddy (they love each other and did so right away) but when a strange black cat started showing up outside both of my cats went nuts and the older one (9) started his wall painting, as well as the curtains out in the kitty room. I couldn't keep up with it.

My cats are indoor cats so it's not like the stray is actually going to get in here but they both hate him (and he is weird...my neighbor's cats hate him too). I've tried cleaning with a pet urine enzyme and then spraying some "No More Spraying" but that hasn't worked. He's a sneaky little bugger too; he waits until he thinks I'm not looking and then does it. He's learned that the minute I see him backing his butt up to something he gets yelled at.

It wasn't until I found "Cat Spraying No More" that I was able to finally get rid of this tiresome behavior.

Now my house doesn't smell like a litter box anymore :)

Here's a link the their site if you're interested in checking it out: http://NoMoreCatPee.com

I hope you guys don't mind me sharing this. Cheers!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-10-13 18:52:54 UTC
On 10/13/2019 1:20 AM, ***@sketchgrowl.com wrote:
I am having a continuing problem with people smashing up my mailbox. Frustrated, i put up a heavy-duty "Insdestructable"[sic] mailbox. This lasted through a first attack, but it looks like the people came back and used a sledge hammer on it.

Well, what I would do here at Sunset Chateau is to wait out by the box until those little cocksuckers returned. Then I would open up on 'em with my twin 0.50's and turn 'em into fucking hamburger.

Any other questions?
r***@yahoo.com
2019-10-17 19:30:28 UTC
Wouldn’t you get arrested for that?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-10-19 16:22:49 UTC
Not up here. I'd just plant the sorry bastards in the cucumber patch.
Yukon
2019-10-21 21:38:19 UTC
Wow. You must live in a dense area. I’m jealous.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-10-22 15:24:27 UTC
Post by Yukon
Wow. You must live in a dense area. I’m jealous.
Well, there are a lot of dense folks around her, so yeah.