Nothing important. Just testing new settings.
Dean Hoffman
2021-01-16 21:02:24 UTC
Some things are a little weird this morning.
Dean Hoffman
2021-01-16 22:24:34 UTC
    Some things are a little weird this morning.
Another test. Maybe I'll pass one of these times.
h***@ccanoemail.ca
2021-01-16 22:38:57 UTC
Post by Dean Hoffman
    Some things are a little weird this morning.
Another test. Maybe I'll pass one of these times.
.. ahem .. Dean ... you're talking to yourself.
Johjn T.
Dean L. Hoffman
2021-01-18 19:35:55 UTC
Post by h***@ccanoemail.ca
Post by Dean Hoffman
    Some things are a little weird this morning.
Another test. Maybe I'll pass one of these times.
.. ahem .. Dean ... you're talking to yourself.
Johjn T.
I'm just messing around. I was banned from actually posting to
the alt.home.repair group about the middle of last week. Replacing
Thunderbird with an all new version doesn't help. Others seem to have
had the same problem. No luck using Eternal September either.
h***@ccanoemail.ca
2021-01-18 20:27:45 UTC
On Mon, 18 Jan 2021 13:35:55 -0600, "Dean L. Hoffman"
Post by Dean L. Hoffman
Post by h***@ccanoemail.ca
Post by Dean Hoffman
    Some things are a little weird this morning.
Another test. Maybe I'll pass one of these times.
.. ahem .. Dean ... you're talking to yourself.
Johjn T.
I'm just messing around. I was banned from actually posting to
the alt.home.repair group about the middle of last week. Replacing
Thunderbird with an all new version doesn't help. Others seem to have
had the same problem. No luck using Eternal September either.
Wonder if it was Arlen's doing ?
Have you tried just altering your posting ID / user email
in your newsreader profile settings ?
< as long as you don't use your newsreader for email >
.... just a stab - easy to try - no idea if it will work.
John T.
Dean Hoffman
2021-01-20 01:15:10 UTC
Post by Dean Hoffman
Some things are a little weird this morning.
Another test. Maybe I'll pass one of these times.
.. ahem .. Dean ... you're talking to yourself.
Johjn T.
I'm just messing around. I was banned from actually posting to
the alt.home.repair group about the middle of last week. Replacing
Thunderbird with an all new version doesn't help. Others seem to have
had the same problem. No luck using Eternal September either.
Wonder if it was Arlen's doing ?
Have you tried just altering your posting ID / user email
in your newsreader profile settings ?
< as long as you don't use your newsreader for email >
.... just a stab - easy to try - no idea if it will work.
John T.
I signed up with Google Groups long enough to say I didn't
have any luck. Thunderbird kept telling me I'm banned or there
were too many errors from my ip. Arlen could've just kill filed anyone
who bugged him. The home repair group would be dead if not for the
general discussions or cussing our fearful leaders.
I took Bowman's advice and signed up for https://gab.com
Thanks