Train vs. Combine
Dean Hoffman
2023-10-09 22:19:42 UTC
A train hit a combine near Firth, NE today October 9. The combine driver was killed. It wouldn't surprise me if the combine driver was playing with his cell phone instead of watching where he was going.
The cab walls are glass so vision shouldn't be a problem.
h***@ccanoemail.com
2023-10-09 22:46:08 UTC
https://tinyurl.com/4jp2temy

https://www.klkntv.com/one-killed-when-train-hits-combine-in-southeast-nebraska-patrol-says/

John T.
Dean Hoffman
2023-10-10 21:14:04 UTC
Post by h***@ccanoemail.com
On Mon, 9 Oct 2023 15:19:42 -0700 (PDT), Dean Hoffman
A train hit a combine near Firth, NE today October 9. The combine driver was killed.
It wouldn't surprise me if the combine driver was playing with his cell phone instead of watching where he was going.
The cab walls are glass so vision shouldn't be a problem.
https://tinyurl.com/4jp2temy
https://www.klkntv.com/one-killed-when-train-hits-combine-in-southeast-nebraska-patrol-says/
John T.
It turns out the dead combine operator was 65 years old so maybe he had some sort of medical issue. After all, road speed for a combine is likely under 25 mph.